Appointments and General Guidelines
- Glasshouse Rejuvenation will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury, of whatsoever nature, caused to any person or their property, unless should the loss, damage or injury have regard to any circumstances within our reasonable control. This will include loss or damage caused as a result of fire or theft, or any economic loss pertaining to the harm/damage caused.
- Please keep your valuables close to you or on you during all times. Glasshouse Rejuvenation will not take responsibility for any loss or theft thereof if you leave your possessions unattended.
- At Glasshouse Rejuvenation courtesy and respect is expected from all parties, and it therefore reserves the right to refuse a customer treatment if necessary.
- Right of admission is reserved by discretion of management. We have the right to ask you to leave if you behave inappropriately or if you create any disturbance or any issues with our staff or other clients within the salon.
- No drug use will be permitted on our premises, you will be asked to leave immediately.
- The alcohol we offer to our clients is complimentary and should not be abused. No alcohol will be allowed to be taken off our premises.
- Booking appointments in advance is recommended. This can be done via email or phone.
- Please note that Glasshouse is a NO cell phone zone and cell phones must be switched off at all times within the clinic.
- For those clients having facial treatments, it is advised that you shave the day / night before your appointment to reduce the chance of any skin sensitivity.
- For those clients having body bronzers, please be aware that you will need to wear loose dark clothing to your treatment and to bring some sandals or open shoes with for afterwards. It is important to note that your tan will look best and last longer if you have a body scrub prior to having your tan. You will not be able to shower, swim, exercise or sweat for at least 6 hours post your tan to ensure the best results. Any queries regarding your tan must be brought to our attention within a maximum of 48 hours of having the tan so that we can try to recommend any advice regarding the results you may have had, after that it is very difficult to be able to rectify any possible queries.
- For those clients wanting to shower before your treatment, you will need to be at Glasshouse before your scheduled treatment time to do this, otherwise it cuts into your treatment time and you may not get the full treatment done in the scheduled time allocated.
- For those clients having any aesthetic services performed by our doctor or Thermavein treatments, these services will be charged separately and invoiced by our doctor or Thermavein technician. These services will need to be settled after treatment directly with our doctor or Thermavein technician. Payments for this can be done by cash or credit card.
- Parking is available underneath the Silo Precinct. Glasshouse will not have validated parking spaces available for clients. Clients will have to pay for their parking at the pay points located on the basement floor next to the elevators.
Comments, Suggestions and Complaints
- Glasshouse Rejuvenation endeavors to ensure that the highest standard of services and treatments are given. This includes strictly ensuring that our staff adheres to all precautions. We are open to receive any legitimate / honest comments or complaints from our clients subject to the following:
- All clients are requested to complete and sign the detailed client record card in compliance. This assists Glasshouse Rejuvenation in providing a tailored service to you. Please advise us should there be any changes to the details provided. Data is confidential and will not be passed onto any 3rd party.
- Clients must disclose all known allergies as well as medical / health information to Glasshouse Rejuvenation when booking or at the consultation with your therapist. This is for us to evaluate your skincare needs. Also to please inform us of any medication, oral or topical, you may currently be on, or have recently stopped when booking for your treatment. Things like Roaccutane etc can be contraindicated to having any treatments at Glasshouse. You must please notify us of any changes in your medical condition or medication before each treatment. We do cover these questions within our consultations but if there is anything we should know it would help us immensely in order to provide the best possible treatment and service to you.
- The client accepts that Glasshouse Rejuvenation cannot be held liable for any loss, injury, or death or otherwise incurred damages due to the client’s failure to disclose the aforesaid information.
- During / after each appointment the therapist will provide a detailed feedback and any aftercare which should be noted post treatment. If you have any queries or need further advice the therapist / stylist will be happy to assist.
- Reasonable requests to alter the treatment will be dealt with immediately or changes noted for future treatments.
- Glasshouse kindly requests, out of mutual respect, that all clients be punctual for their treatments, as we work by appointment only. Should our therapist / stylist’s diaries be fully booked, we may not be in a position to accommodate late arrivals, and may have to reschedule your appointment or else your treatment time will have to be adjusted accordingly, with the full treatment cost that was booked being payable.
- The client shall immediately submit to us and bring to the attention of Glasshouse Rejuvenation any product that has been found to be harmful or defective. This must be done within 7 days from date of purchase. Any product defects or skin reactions post this time will not guarantee replacement of product or full refund of the product, within reasonable control thereof.
- All warnings / instructions of products recommended by Glasshouse Rejuvenation must be strictly adhered to by the client.
- All treatment and product costs are payable in full on the day. If you have a treatment and payment is not made immediately thereafter, Glasshouse reserves the right to take legal action against you, unless prior arrangement for payment is made with management.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your treatment then preferably please let us know before leaving the salon. If there is anything else you find you are not 100% happy with about any aspect of your service at Glasshouse Rejuvenation post treatment, you must let us know within 48 hours so that we can try and rectify or make suggestions regarding your appointment. Any comments, suggestions or complaints can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ask to speak to Carol directly on 021 419 9599. We value your feedback, positive or negative, as this is the only way we can help to improve and maintain our service to you and other clients.
- Gift Vouchers are available from reception and can be redeemed against all our services and products.
- Please note that gift vouchers are non-refundable nor transferable.
- Gift vouchers are valid for a period of 3 years from the date of purchase, unless otherwise arranged by management.
- We also have E-Gift Vouchers which are perfect if you cannot pop in to see us. These can be arranged by emailing our reception at email@example.com or give us a call. We accept, either an EFT payment or we can do a manual transaction over the phone with your credit card and then we will send you an E-Gift Voucher via email.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- For treatments of 2 hours or longer, or for packages, a non-refundable 50% deposit will be required in advance to secure your appointment.
- A cancellation fee, of 50% of the full treatment cost, will be charged for all appointments not cancelled or adhered to at least 12 hours in advance.
- Late arrivals will result in a reduction of the treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
- If you are a no show for your appointment or cancel less than 12 hours before your treatment time, then the full amount of your treatment will be charged to your account and it will be payable at your next appointment.
- Please consult our pricelist prior to scheduling a booking as our prices are subject to change with reasonable notice.
- The current prices are valid from 30th September 2017 till 31st October 2018.
- Loyalty Points can be earned from most treatments you have at Glasshouse. These Loyalty Points will be logged under your name through our software program.
- Treatments will be allocated points and these will be able to be redeemed at any point towards treatments had at Glasshouse Rejuvenation.
- Loyalty Points cannot be transferred to another person.
- Loyalty Points cannot be redeemed for cash or against products or gift voucher purchases.
- Loyalty Points will not apply nor can they be redeemed against complimentary or already discounted treatments or specials.
- Loyalty Points will not apply nor can they be redeemed against any packages, as these treatments are already discounted.
- Loyalty Points will not apply nor can they be redeemed against any aesthetic services performed by our in-house doctor or Thermavein treatments.